Outsource your Bookkeeping needs
Outsourcing your Bookkeeping needs allows you Spend Time on Your Business not Bookkeeping. It is difficult and time consuming for Sole Traders and small company operators to sit down each evening trying to sort out invoices, cheque payments, tax returns etc.
Outsourcing your Bookkeeping gives you a higher quality of efficient work, because a professional qualified person is maintaining your Accounts and Tax affairs. Maintaining accurate Accounting and Tax affairs is necessary for every business.
Outsourcing allows you to pass your Accounting and Tax requirements onto experienced professionals, allowing you time to concentrate on your business.
Our experienced professionals can also find ways to save you money running your business and keep you advised, and up to date on any Tax breaks relevant to your business.
Complete Accounting & Taxation Service,
Low Cost & Efficient
You dictate whatever level of service you require, starting from as little as a few hours a month, adding on whatever you need as necessary. This level of flexibility is invaluable for Sole Traders and small business in terms of the cost and time requirements.
- Starting From Euro 40 per month for New Small Businesses
- Starting From Euro 80 per month for Established Small Businesses
- See our Fees Page for more details of our Competitive Fees
We provide the following Complete Accounts and Taxation Service;
- Complete Bookkeeping Service
- Complete Payroll Service, provide FREE with our Accounts Service
- Prepare & File VAT returns
- Prepare Year End Accounts & Financial Statements
- Prepare & File Corporation Tax return
- Prepare & File Personal Income Tax return
- Prepare Companies Office, CRO returns
- Attend to Tax Office queries relating to submitted Tax Returns
- Provide General Accounts Advice relevant to your Business
- Provide General Tax Advice relevant to your Business
- Provide Tax Updates relevant to your Business